Who is the Low End Guru?
My actual name is Diego.
I have a life long passion for technology related topics. I am specially interested in problem-solving technologies.
My ultimate goal is to share my knowledge and hopefully inspire people to learn more about technology so they can solve their own problems and create value in their communities.
Some of my “formal” background
- 3+ years of experience as a Trainer in hardware and software related topics.
- 7+ years working in the software industry as a professional Quality Assurance Engineer and Team Lead.
- 10+ years working as a PC hardware technician.
- 20+ years of experience as a PC gamer (not so “formal”)
Maybe just go see my Linkedin profile.
Some of my areas of expertise. I can teach these.
- Software testing and Quality Assurance.
- JAVA programming, SQL databases.
- PC Hardware and Software, networks, Operative Systems.
- Arduino and Internet of Things.
- 3D Printing.
- CNC milling.
Why “Low End”?
Because the High End is usually too expensive :p
But really, most of the times you can do just fine with less expensive options. Suppose you need to travel 60 miles: Do you really need a Ferrari? or even a brand new car? The same applies to many technology-related problems.
Keep it simple (and within budget)
The materials presented in this video are for informational purposes only and they are not to be considered professional advice. The information presented in the LowEndGuru youtube channel and/or LowEndGuru website is only to be considered as personal opinions and experiences.
The LowEndGuru is not responsible for any damage or losses that could result from an attempt to reproduce the actions seen on the LowEndGuru videos or website.
The LowEndGuru reviews are only personal opinions.
The opinions expressed on this video are the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views and/or opinions of the product manufacturers, consumers and/or partners of the LowEndGuru.
All company names, logos, trademarks, product names or service marks mentioned or shown in this video are the property of their respective owners.