Who is the Low End Guru?
My actual name is Diego, but I’m usually called by my nickname “Low End Guru”.
I like to interact with the Internet community by presenting my material and sharing some knowledge.
My ultimate goal is to share my technical expertise with the world and hopefully inspire people around the world to learn more about technology so they can solve problems on their own.
Some of my “formal” background
- 3+ years of experience as a Trainer in hardware and software related topics.
- 7+ years working in the software industry as a professional Quality Assurance Engineer and Team Lead.
- 10+ years working as a PC hardware technician.
- 20+ years of experience as a PC gamer (not so “formal”)
Some of my areas of expertise (I can teach these!)
- Software testing and Quality Assurance.
- ISO quality procedures and audits.
- JAVA programming, SQL databases and so on.
- PC Hardware and Software, networks, Operative Systems and so on.
- Arduino and Internet of Things
- 3D Printing
Why “Low End”?
Because the High End is usually too expensive :p
But really, most of the times you can do just fine with the less expensive options. Suppose you need to travel 60 miles: Do you really need a Ferrari? or even a brand new car? Of course not! and the same applies to many technology-related problem solving.
Keep it simple.
The materials presented in this video are for informational purposes only and they are not to be considered professional advice. The information presented in the LowEndGuru youtube channel and/or LowEndGuru website is only to be considered as personal opinions and experiences.
The LowEndGuru is not responsible for any damage or losses that could result from an attempt to reproduce the actions seen on the LowEndGuru videos or website.
The LowEndGuru reviews are only personal opinions.
The opinions expressed on this video are the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views and/or opinions of the product manufacturers, consumers and/or partners of the LowEndGuru.
All company names, logos, trademarks, product names or service marks mentioned or shown in this video are the property of their respective owners.